You're passionate about creating amazing workplace experiences. You love to work with people to build consensus and excitement, while creating exceptional user-centered experiences. You believe that every detail matters and love educating others on the importance of designing for experiences. Your peers and clients describe you as creative, opinionated but diplomatic, adaptive, and collaborative. So, we'd like to meet you!
Interaction Designers are responsible for the creative direction and execution of our clients' responsive websites, intranets, and applications.
We are looking to add this exciting full-time role to our already awesome team in Toronto and Vancouver! As an organization, Habanero is passionate about creating exceptional experiences for our clients and their employees, and we believe that the best solutions begin and end with people. This is where you come in.
You're right for this role if you have...
· 3 to 5 years of experience designing websites and web applications in a client-services environment
· A fantastic visual design portfolio to share with us
· Warrior-like skills with Sketch
· Some basic knowledge of Sitecore, SharePoint and/or Office365
· A human-centered design approach to solving problems and creating exceptional experiences
· Experience sharing design recommendations and rationale with decision-making audiences
· Are keen on participating in internal design reviews and providing your feedback
· Naturally solicit others for their ideas and opinions, and encourage people to share feedback
· Thrive in autonomous, high-performing, and non-hierarchical workplaces
Bonus points if you have experience with…
· Service and/or experience design work
· Information architecture
· Leading and facilitating design-related workshops and stakeholder interviews
More specifically, you'll be…
· Part of an inclusive and diverse team of Habs, passionate about helping people and organizations thrive
· Designing and leading efforts on intuitive and engaging experiences, mostly digital but also cultural and physical
· Facilitating and creating empathetic ethnographic research
· Conducting workshops through a design thinking lens and creating relevant artifacts
· Collaborating with our larger engineering team and client business stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
· Actively soliciting others for their ideas and opinions, and encouraging team members to share their own ideas and concerns
· Supporting business development presentations and effort estimations
Please apply online ahttps://jobs-elevatedhr.icims.com/jobs/1579/interaction-designer-%28ui-ux%29/job.