- Actively solicit and nurture primary market accounts by strategically utilizing well-honed outside and inside sales techniques, networking and other sales and marketing techniques.
- Develop business and leisure accounts for the meeting facilities of multiple hotels.
- Nurture and expand existing accounts for the hotels that contribute to meeting and expending the hotels operating budgets and targets.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop a comprehensive property sales plan.
- Provide the DOSM with sales reports as required by the company.
- Maintain accurate and timely required sales logs as directed.
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain up to date files of competitors’ activities, rates of offerings in the rooms & meeting / banqueting field.
- Plan and execute needed local sales missions on a regular basis.
- Local tradeshow and sales mission attendance and support as needed.
- Oversee and or supervise the setting up of events / meetings occurring at properties to ensure consistency and client satisfaction.
- Provide social media and networking support as it pertains to primary market accounts and business opportunities in the meeting field.
- Consistently perform to company standards of service; interact with guests, all hotel associates in a professional, gracious and friendly manner and ensures staff does the same.
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming group/banqueting business opportunities.
- Conduct hotel site inspections and client presentations.
- Provide local support to the National Sales team by providing market intelligence on potential national accounts.
- Work with the National Sales Specialist to set up group blocks and determine availability for incoming groups and setting up group blocks.
- Passing on incoming lead with multi-hotel sales potential to the national sales team.
- Supporting with National Sales team on local and regional sales missions as required.
- Consistent and accurate use of the corporate CRM (Salesforce).
- Create proposals, contracts and other related booking documentation as required. Manage and maintain client account files.
- Detail events to include all food & beverage, set up and audio visual needs.
- Ask appropriate questions of the clients and make suggestions to ensure the details meet the group and the hotel’s needs.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Health & Safety program including health & safety responsibilities.
- Perform any additional duties or responsibilities as delegated by the General Manager.
- A compensation package that provides incentives and rewards performance
- A flexible benefits package that supports various personal/family situations and work environments
- A rewarding corporate culture that fosters a positive team and family spirit
- A cooperative management team that is strategic and forward thinking
- A fast paced environment with opportunities for advancement
Please apply online at https://masterbuiltsuperior.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=79. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those deemed qualified by our hiring manager will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please note Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIAs) are not supported for this position. Legal entitlement to work in Canada is required.
MasterBUILT® Hotels develops, builds, manages and invests in best-in-class, select service hotels across Canada. MasterBUILT lives and breathes hospitality, developing more ground up hotels than other company in North America. As a Gold Standard winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, MasterBUILT believes in investing in the development of talented people with a passion for delivering exceptional results and a desire to learn and grow.